General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are the Black Friday Rules (“Rules”) and apply to the Paris Pass special offer for Black Friday. By purchasing at least one ParisPass through our Parispass website, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Go City Group reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer or Rules without notice. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions.
- The Black Friday offer (“Giveaway”) begins at 00.01 EST on Tuesday 23rd November 2021 and ends at 23.59 EST on Tuesday 30th November 2021
- To qualify to enter to win a five-course tasting menu for two at The Eiffel Tower you must be over the age of 18 as of Tuesday 23rd of November. Entrants can be anywhere in the world.
- Employees of Go City Group or any associated company of Go City Group and their immediate families, persons connected with the giveaway and their immediate families are not eligible to buy a Pass to enter the giveaway
- By purchasing a Pass to win two tickets to a five-course tasting menu for two at The Eiffel Tower, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Go City Group reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from entering the draw to win a five-course tasting menu for two at The Eiffel Tower, Go City Group in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected, and entrants will be subject to these Rules.
- One order equals one giveaway entry.
- All Pass purchases must be made from 00.01 EST Tuesday 23rd November 2021 and 23.59 EST Tuesday 30th November 2021 to qualify for entry into the draw.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the eligible entries
- Go City is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
- In the event that any participant is disqualified from the giveaway, Go City in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further participant will be selected on the same criteria as the original participant and will be subject to these Rules.
- The five-course tasting menu for two at The Eiffel Tower winner will be chosen at random, from all qualifying entries selected, and notified by email by 10th December 2021. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified within 7 days, once the prize winner has been selected. Failure to reply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
- The giveaway’s winner’s name may be published in Go City Group communication.
- Validity: Prize redeemable until 31st December excluding 14th of July 2022 (booking are open up to 90 days in advance)
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Go City Group reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Go City and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any participant.
- The winner will be responsible for all other, or potential, expenses not specifically set forth herein, including any and all travel, boarding expenses and any and all related expenses. Any and all taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes where applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Go City reserves the right to use the name of the winner in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Go City, and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (the "Released Parties"), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for and hereby disclaim liability arising from or relating to: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, or unintelligible Entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of any such Released Party; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, or acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, or from participation in the Giveaway; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway.
- Go City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Giveaway should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Go City’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway.
- In the event that proper administration of the Giveaway is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, Go City may pick the winner from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such preventive event or action.
- By participating in the Giveaway, Participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Parties and all others associated with the development and execution of the Giveaway, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, participation in the Giveaway, any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or any portion thereof that may have been awarded, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation of Participant’s right of publicity (whether or not the winner).
- The giveaway and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.